Our goal is that you feel comfortable on our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to carefully read the following summary of how our website works. You can rely on transparent and fair data processing, as we strive every day to handle your data safely, carefully and responsibly. The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Owner and contact information:
Gestión Lanzafue SL – B35392745
C/Anzuelo n.º 7 Las Palmas. España
INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if these data are not provided, or they are not correct, they cannot be attended to.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL GESTIÓN LANZAFUE SL PROCESS THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data collected will be processed by Gestión Lanzafue SL in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your contact requests with Gestión Lanzafue SL through the channels provided for this on the Website.
- Carry out analyzes on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Analyze your data in order to create user profiles that allow you to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their withdrawal from Gestión Lanzafue SL, opposing or revoking their consent.
WHAT USER DATA WILL GESTIÓN LANZAFUE SL PROCESS?
Gestión Lanzafue SL tratará las siguientes categorías de datos:
- Identification Data
- Contact details: mobile phone, email address.
- Otros datos: datos facilitados por los propios interesados en los campos abiertos de los formularios dispuestos en el Sitio Web.
- Navigation data.
COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and Gestión Lanzafue SL. The treatment of your data will be based on the consent of the user collected in the current regulations in force. The treatment for the aforementioned purposes will always be carried out with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to attend to your request. Likewise, in case of withdrawing your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously. To revoke said consent, the User may contact Gestión Lanzafue SL via email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WITH WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL USER DATA BE SHARED?
User data may be communicated to:
- Empresas y Entidades relacionadas con Gestión Lanzafue SL, únicamente para fines administrativos internos y/o para las finalidades anteriormente indicadas.
- Public Administrations and competent national and/or European authorities, in the foreseen cases.
Additionally, the data may be accessible by the entity Gestión Lanzafue SL and by providers of Gestión Lanzafue SL, said access being necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and/or the purposes indicated above. These providers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by Gestión Lanzafue SL. The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimized international data transfers.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- Guarantees that they are over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data they provide to Gestión Lanzafue SL is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that it has obtained your authorization to provide your data to Gestión Lanzafue SL for the indicated purposes.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide to Gestión Lanzafue SL and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to Gestión Lanzafue SL or third parties.
The user can send a letter to Gestión Lanzafue SL, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or by means of an email to the address email@example.com any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not Gestión Lanzafue SL is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Gestión Lanzafue SL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Gestión Lanzafue SL.
- Request the portability of your data.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that Gestión Lanzafue SL has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Gestión Lanzafue SL will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the same secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical- organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be in line with current legislation. Last update: October 12, 2021.